Our aim is to cater for all of our guests needs, making them feel relaxed and welcome as possible. as well as being our family home, St. Anne’s is also a guest house. It is a large Victorian house with many of the original features still remaining, and our rooms are tastefully decorated. The following statement is a summary of our provisions.
- We have a website where guests can visit and book by telephone.
- We are a 5 minute walk from a bus stop.
- We have a bus stop at the end of neville Road that goes to King’s Lynn or Hunstanton.
- Where we are based is a 10 minute walk to the beach.
- We ask for an arrival time so we are ready to greet guests and help in any way we can.
- Arrival and parking facilities
- We greet guests as they arrive with complimentary tea or coffee.
- We ask if they need assistance.
- There is plenty of on road parking at the front or side of the property.
The front door is situated on Neville Road. There is a small step up measuring 15cm into the porch and then a small step down into the hall measuring 4cm.
Public areas – general (internal)
- A sitting room for guests to use during their stay comprising of a sofa and armchair, a large TV with DVD player and a selection of DVD’s, also there’ s a collection of books for guests to use.
- Guests can use St. Anne’s house phone if needed.
- Free WiFi is available in the whole house.
- Victorian tiled floor with short pile carpet on stairs and landings.
- The hall and landings are lit and lights are kept on during the night.
- We hold an L2 fire system and the hall and landings have emergency lighting in the event of a fire or power failure.
- There are 11 stairs to the first landing and then 5 stairs to the first floor and each stair is 14cm x 25cm x 75cm.
- There are 8 stairs to the second landing and then 5 stairs to the second floor and each stair is 14cm x 25cm x 75cm.
- The dining room is on the ground floor.
- All furniture is moveable.
- All diets and allergies can be catered for with prior notice.
- We are situated in quiet residential area.
- The nearest railway station is King’s Lynn (approx. 13 miles away).
- A regular bus service operates from King’s Lynn and local areas.
- Front garden with seating for guests to enjoy.
- Our rooms have double, twin or single beds.
- The flooring is short pile carpet.
- Each room has seating.
- Each room has a flat screen TV with DVD player and bedside radio alarm clock.
- Comprehensive beverage tray.
- Bathroom, shower room
- The floor surfaces are vinyl.
- All rooms have shower enclosures with electric or manual showers.
- Room five has a electric shower over the bath.
Contact person: Jeannie Goat
Address: 53 Neville Road, Heacham, Norfolk PE31 7HB
Telephone: 01485 570021
Hour of operation: 9am till 9pm
Out of hours and emergency number to contact owners mobile: 07752 451939
Doctors surgery: 01485 572760
King’s Lynn railway station: 0845 026 4700
Buses – Traveline: 0870 200 2233
We hope this statement is of assistance to you and we welcome your feedback to help us to continuously improve.
If you have any comments then please phone 01485 570021 or email email@example.com